CLICK on ADVERTISE :

IMAGE TO TEXT, CORRECTION/PROOF READ & BENGALI TRANSLATION, ETC - বাংলা/বাংলাদেশ

 

BELOW IMAGE ONLINE SOURCE>> CLICK HERE 

I HAVE CORRECTIONED THE (RED) TEXT & MORE

Social problems and evils are created by several factors. The main causes are Lack of education and poverty. Social evils and problems are obstacles on the way to social development. Both individual and social development are badly affected by such social problems and evils. It is very important for all to understand that they are not created by any single person. Instead, they are created socially so solutions should be sought socially. For this, we have to identify our social problems and evils clearly. We have to identify their root causes. Only then can we make appropriate efforts to solve or end them. The following table has a summary of the causes of social problems and evils and, solutions measured of the same. As mentioned in the above table, the most important measure to solve problems and evils is to spread education and raise awareness among ordinary people so they will go in a very correct manner.

TEXT TO BANGLA TRANSLATION

সামাজিক সমস্যা ও কুফল বিভিন্ন কারণে তৈরি হয়। প্রধান কারণ হল শিক্ষার অভাব ও দারিদ্র্য। সামাজিক কুফল ও সমস্যা সামাজিক উন্নয়নের পথে বাধা। এই ধরনের সামাজিক সমস্যা ও কুফল দ্বারা ব্যক্তি ও সামাজিক উভয় উন্নয়নই খারাপভাবে ক্ষতিগ্রস্ত হয়। এগুলি যে কোনও একক ব্যক্তির দ্বারা সৃষ্ট নয়, তা বোঝা সবার জন্য অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ। এর পরিবর্তে, এগুলো সামাজিকভাবে তৈরি করা হয়েছে তাই সমাধানগুলি সামাজিকভাবে চাওয়া উচিত। এ জন্য, আমাদের সামাজিক সমস্যা ও কুফলগুলো পরিষ্কারভাবে চিহ্নিত করতে হবে। আমাদের এগুলোর মূল কারণ চিহ্নিত করতে হবে। তবেই আমরা এগুলো সমাধান বা শেষ করার উপযুক্ত প্রচেষ্টা করতে পারি। নিম্নলিখিত সারণীতে সামাজিক সমস্যা এবং মন্দের কারণগুলির একটি সারাংশ রয়েছে এবং একইভাবে পরিমাপ করার সমাধান রয়েছে। উপরের সারণীতে উল্লেখিত হিসাবে, সমস্যা এবং মন্দ সমাধানের জন্য সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যবস্থা হল শিক্ষার প্রসার এবং সাধারণ মানুষের মধ্যে সচেতনতা বৃদ্ধি করা, যাতে তারা খুব সঠিক পদ্ধতিতে যেতে পারে।


  BELOW BLUR IMAGE ONLINE SOURCE>> CLICK HERE


I HAVE CORRECTIONED THE (RED) TEXT & MORE

My Darling.

You are the love of my life. There has never then anyone in my life as special as you. I want to hold you & make you happy each and every day.

I just want you to know that I love you even more than the day are first met. I remember the day that you made me Full. I am totally devoted to you since you came into my life. I have become a much better person. I thank you for that. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day, my love!

Yours Always

TEXT TO BANGLA TRANSLATION

আমার প্রিয়তম।

তুমি আমার জীবনের ভালোবাসা। আমার জীবনে তোমার মত এমন বিশেষ আর কেউ নেই। আমি তোমাকে ধরে রাখতে চাই এবং প্রতিদিন তোমাকে খুশি করতে চাই।

আমি শুধু তোমাকে জানাতে চাই যে, যেদিন তোমার প্রথম দেখা হয়েছিল তার চেয়েও আমি বেশি ভালোবাসি। মনে পড়ে সেই দিন যেদিন তুমি আমাকে পূর্ণ করেছ।

তুমি আমার জীবনে আসার পর থেকে আমি তোমার প্রতি সম্পূর্ণ অনুগত। আমি অনেক ভালো মানুষ হয়ে গেছি। এটার জন্য আমি তোমাকে ধন্যবাদ জানাই। আমি তোমাকে ভালোবাসি।

শুভ ভালোবাসা দিবস, আমার ভালোবাসা!

তোমারই.

Post a Comment

0 Comments